It's not Friday anymore and we were having too much fun to make any pictures, so you are getting my Five on Friday very late Sunday night.
1. Monday was a really fun day. I went on a 3 mile walk with my friend Anna and then we hung out the rest of the day. The day included play time at both houses, pizza, swimming, and then a sleepover for the boys at her house.
2. Wednesday, we met up with the same group of friends and headed to one of the FL state parks for a Summer adventure. Trails, a waterfall, a snake encounter, lots and lots of snacks, more snacks, and swimming. It was a good day!
3. We spent the rest of the week relaxing and doing laundry so that I could get Cade packed for Summer Camp.
4. I posted my Summer Beauty Essentials Video. What are your must haves for Summer?
5. We got Cade all packed up for camp and then filmed a few packing tips for you. If you have children headed to camp this Summer or anywhere else, really, you should check it out.