When I worked outside the home full time before having kiddos, I remember thinking that Fridays wouldn't be as exciting. It turns out, I was wrong. I am always excited to see Friday roll around.
1. This week has been straight up weird. I'm not even sure how to explain it.
2. I feel like the last person on the planet to fall head over heels for Fixer Upper, but it finally happened. I now understand the Farmhouse craze in home decor.
3. I shared the changes I made to our dining room during Week 3 of the A Bowl Full of Lemons Home Organization 101 Challenge. I came across 2, new to me, really old chairs that now have my dining room back in limbo again. Story Of My Life.
4. This week I shared my January Favorites on my YouTube Channel. I may or may not have went on and on about Fixer Upper.
Is it obvious we went to the library for new books?
5. I decided that instead of doing a whole post and link up for my #carrygrace52wkphotochallenge I am going to include the photo in my Friday Favorites post with no link up. It's no fun to party alone.
I'm linking up with High Five for Friday, Oh Hey, Friday, 5 on Friday, & Diary of a Real Housewife.