Monday, June 20, 2016
The Weekly Report - June 20, 2016
This week's Meal Plan:
(I shop on Friday so I plan from Friday - Thursday)
Friday - Date Night (we had Mexican)
Saturday -Frozen Chicken Tenders, Mac n Cheese
Sunday Lunch -French Dip Sandwiches and Dill Potato Salad
Sunday Dinner - BLTs and Chips
Monday - BBQ Chicken Legs, Dill Potato Salad, Corn on the Cob
Tuesday - Leftover Pioneer Woman's Perfect Pot Roast from Sunday, Rice, Peas
Wednesday - Shrimp Scampi Pasta, Salad, Garlic Bread
Thursday - Leftovers
This week's life updates:
- I really enjoyed my kids going to VBS last week. They enjoyed it, too.
- I'm pretty sure I got an iced coffee from Panera every single day.
- I think I went to TJMaxx at least 5-6 times this week. I now have plenty of Rad Dunn mugs.
- We had a good weekend celebrating all of the father's in our life.
- Our playroom is clean! We ended up not selling any of the toys and just put them away. I still have a few thing left to do before sharing it with you.
- I purchased a lot of new decor for the boy's bedroom this week. I found a few things at Hobby Lobby and it all came together. I will be finishing up a project in there this week, so hopefully I can share it soon.
Catch the video on YouTube.
Follow Via YouTube | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | Bloglovin’