Monday, June 27, 2016
The Weekly Report - June 27, 2016
This week's Meal Plan:
(I shop on Friday, so I plan from Friday - Thursday)
Friday - Seafood Quesadillas, Chips and Salsa
Saturday -Oven Baked Chili Dogs (with homemade hotdog chili) and Tater Tots
Sunday Lunch - Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Chips and Dip, Fruit
Sunday Dinner - Leftovers
Monday - Pork Fried Rice and Egg Rolls (we like our Chinese food in this house)
Tuesday - Chicken Bundles, Roasted Veggies
Wednesday - BBQ Pork Chops, Corn on the Cob, Baked Potatoes
Thursday - Leftovers
This week's life updates:
- We made the decision to cut back on swim practice for the summer. It has made our weeks way more relaxed.
- We are still enjoying our pool days and summer in general.
- I'm still not ready to think about getting ready for the next homeschool year.
- I did not get the painting project done...I kinda skipped it and re-styled our built ins instead.
- We organized the boy's Legos. I can't wait to show you!
- I've spend some time updating my blog and youtube design a little bit. I'm not quite done, but so far I am enjoying the fresher look. I need a hint of color.
Catch the video on YouTube.
Follow Via YouTube | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | Bloglovin’