Monday, June 6, 2016
The Weekly Report - June 6, 2016
For a little while now, I have been sharing a video called "The Weekly Report" each Monday on my YouTube channel.
The purpose of the video is to share my weekly meal plan, grocery haul, any life updates, and plans for current projects all in one video instead of having several short videos.
I used to share a weekly meal plan here each week, but got out of the habit. Bad blogger.
It's easier to list links for recipes here, so I am going to try to get back in the habit of listing them here for you as well.
This week's Meal Plan:
(I shop on Friday so I plan from Friday - Thursday)
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Ham Fried Rice and Egg Rolls
Sunday Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Chips, and Fruit
Sunday Dinner - Scrambled Eggs and Pigs-in-a-Blanket
Monday - Tacos
Tuesday - Pioneer Woman's Perfect Pot Roast (minus the carrots, potatoes, and onions), Baked Potatoes, and Peas
Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan Bake, Pasta Roni, Salad, and Garlic Bread
Thursday - Leftovers
This week's life updates:
- We had our first of many pools days on Friday. We had a blast.
- I finally found 2 more Rae Dunn mugs at TJMaxx this week.
- I did NOT order a new Erin Condren Life Planner during the launch this past week. I am determined to finish mine that runs through Dec. I am more of a Jan-Dec. planner. I did however order a new notebook, new cover, and several of the new accessories. I am really looking forward to receiving it all in the mail.
- Cade has his first swim meet this weekend. I'm really excited to see him swim. He has been working so hard!
- I spent a good bit of time working on our laundry room this past week. It feels so much better. The space is still not a "wow" kind of space by any stretch, but it feels so much better. Maybe later on down the road I will work on making it prettier. I'm looking forward to showing it to you on Wed.
- I have been getting a few questions about my cleaning and laundry routines? Is that something that you are interested in?
Catch the video on YouTube.
Follow Via YouTube | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | Bloglovin’