1. We started school this week! You can see the recap here.
2. I have to share this little gem with you that a friend told me about. If you homeschool, I definitely recommend checking spellingcity.com. You can input their spelling and vocabulary words and they can play games to help them learn their words. My favorite part is that they can take their spelling test on-line and then print it out already graded. We don't do much on-line, so Cade is really enjoying this for now.
3. This pic is few months old, but I'm just really thankful for this man! He is such a blessing to our family. I am really glad that our weekend isn't stacked full and we will get to actually relax a little.
4. Did you catch, Quick Tip Tuesday this week? You'll have to let me know how you like these posts and videos.
5. I posted my first cooking video this week, How to Make Gravy. I'm not sure how regular these will become at this point, but I did enjoy this. I did this as a collab with Whitney, from Come Home for Comfort. I showed how to make it from broth and Whitney showed how to make it from fresh drippings.
I'm linking up with High Five for Friday, Oh Hey, Friday, 5 on Friday, & Diary of a Real Housewife.