This is my third year ordering an Erin Condren Teacher Planner and I was just as excited this time as I was when I ordered the first one. I don't normally like things that look like they are specifically for teachers, but I really liked the Good-To-Go cover this year. I didn't think I would ever not get a paisley cover; but it happened.
The back cover is my favorite part.The heart/apples are so cute mixed with the white font. Erin Condren is a pro at mixing colors and patterns.
Since I was already ordering the planner I went ahead and ordered the new pens. I will go ahead and tell you that they are not my favorite pens to write with, but they are beautiful.
Here is a break down of all the changes I noticed as I went through the planner.
1. The inside of the covers now have white space for list making and notes with a dry erase marker.
2. The clear pouch is no longer coiled into the back of the planner. It is separate and comes with coil clips so that you can put it where you want in the planner or use is separately. It also includes inspiration cards and a new sticker sampler. The new stickers are adorable!
4. There are 3 lined notes pages in each month instead of just 1.
5. There are now 3 color options for the coil - original, gold, and rose gold
6. All of the monthly tab pages have been updated with new graphics and quotes.
7. The keep it together folder in the back has been redesigned. The front is still similar to the previous style, but the back side of the folder has this style of pocket.
Which update are you the most excited about?
I wasn't sure that I liked the dry erase covers to begin with, but now I think it is my favorite change.
I think that about covers it! You can see my peek at the Erin Condren Teacher Planner on my YouTube Channel.
I give a peek on my YouTube channel if you want to see it a little closer.
Last year I shared how I personalized a lot of the pages to make them more homeschool user friendly. You can check that out here on the blog and in this video.
This is not a sponsored post, but I do have a referral link to share with you if you would like to place your very first order. Use my referral link to receive $10 off of your first purchase. I will also receive a credit that I can use on my next purchase.
Are you already gearing up to start planning for next year? If so, what planner are you going to use?