1. We are still soaking up Summer.
2. See these kitchen chairs? I liked them, but they were really loud on our tile floors. There are little feet on bottom that made it so that I couldn't put any type of pad on them to make them quieter. I came across the perfect little chairs on a FB buy/sell page and snatched them up. They are nice and solid, but need to be painted. I am going to paint them white. I feel like I need to go ahead and repaint the table while I am at it. I'm thinking about a shade of gray, but can't decide if it should be a dark or medium shade. I painted the walls gray last week. Any suggestions?
3. Next week I am starting my new homeschool series. You will see a new homeschool post each Wednesday for the next 8 weeks.
4. I'm still not ready to think about school starting in just a few short weeks.
5. I posted 3 new YouTube videos this week - Target Beauty Box, July Empties, and July Favorites. Please check them out and then let me know if you have any video requests.
I'm linking up with High Five for Friday, Oh Hey, Friday, 5 on Friday, & Diary of a Real Housewife.