Cade left for camp on Sunday and it was just me the H-man during the day. He really missed his brother, so I tried to do a few special things to keep him busy.
1. Monday, we had a mostly chill day and then headed to the pool for a little bit.
2. Tuesday, the weather was pretty yucky so we worked on a few projects. Henry was quite the Project Manager! We cleaned out and organized the fridge and freezer, and then re-organized a few problem kitchen cabinets and drawers.
3. Wednesday was such a success that I decided to tackle another project with Henry's help. We completely rearranged our master closet. (This will be in a future blog post/youtube video.) Before we could start the project I needed to pick up a few things, so we headed out for a quick trip to ROss and Target. On the way to Ross we spotted a helicopter that was about to land, so we parked in the hospital parking lot so Henry could watch it up close. He thought it was pretty cool. He also got a snack at Target.
4. Thursday was the day Cade came home from camp. He is still super sleepy, but we are thrilled to have him back.
5. I managed to get a few videos up on my YouTube channel. I am working on more videos that are not beauty related, so be on the look out for those. In the mean time, check these from this week out. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! See you next week.
I'm linking up with High Five for Friday, Oh Hey, Friday, 5 on Friday, & Diary of a Real Housewife.