1. Henry jumped off of the diving board and is swimming pretty well. It sure makes our pool trips a little bit easier.
Tucker before I shaved his hair off.
2. I didn't get rid of or kill our dog this month! It is quite the accomplishment. He tends to go nuts when our schedules get different than he is used to. He has peed in his crate every single time we put him in there for the last month, simply because he was mad. It was not pretty. I ended up having to shave all of his hair off. The good news is that he is finally back to his sweet self.
3. I like all things related to planners. I finally decided I wanted to enter the world of planning with stickers. It just looks like it will be a fun creative outlet. You can check out my small sticker haul on my YouTube channel if you enjoy that kind of thing.
4. Did you see my dining room earlier this week? I am so glad to have this painting project done. The room is all ready for school to start this year.
5. The Homeschool Series is still going strong. This week I shared our curriculum picks for this year.
Y'all have a great weekend!
I'm linking up with High Five for Friday, Oh Hey, Friday, 5 on Friday, & Diary of a Real Housewife.