Friday, July 1, 2016
Mid-Year 2016 - Planner Picks UPDATE
At the very beginning of this year I shared the planners that I would be using for 2016. Half of the year has come and gone and things have changed quite a bit.
I am going to share a few peeks with you here, but I share ALL of the details in a video on my YouTube Channel. (Please Subscribe so that you don't miss any videos.)
Personal Filofax Malden
I am using the personal size Filofax Malden as my on the go planner.
- I have a monthly spread so that I can make appointments or check schedules while I am out.
- I keep my meal plan and grocery lists so that I have them when I head to the grocery store.
- I also have sections for notes, info, lists, and contacts. Anything that I might need to reference on the go.
Erin Condren Horizontal
I am using the Erin Condren Horizontal as my main planner.
- appointments, birthdays, schedules
- blog/youtube editorial calendar, stats, and some notes
- daily to-dos
- all cleaning/household lists
Erin Condren Teacher Planner
I am using the Erin Condren Teacher planner for homeschooling.
- all lessons plans
- grades, schedules, book lists, everything
You can check out my setup HERE.
A Peek at the New Erin Condren Teacher Planner 2016-2017
Happy Planner Pad
Not pictured or talked about in video. I totally forgot about it because I am not currently using it during the summer months.
- Only used when we have a very busy week with a lot of extra activities.
Inserts Mentioned in Video
Monthly Calendar - Sew Much Crafting on Etsy
Meal Plan/Grocery List - Plans of the Heart on Etsy
* This is not a sponsored post. I purchased all items myself or with referral credits that I have earned.
* If you are a NEW Erin Condren customer, you can sign up with my referral link and received $10 off of your first order. I will also receive a credit to use toward my next purchase.
I'm linking this post to :Meet Up Monday - Waiting on Wednesdays - Creative Ways - The DIY Collective - Link Party Palooza - The Creative Corner
Follow Via YouTube | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | Bloglovin’